Best phone cases

Cactus Patterned Phone Case Cover | Large and Small Plant Size ...
Hey, where did you get your phone case?

Oh this? I made it!

Nah!

Yeah! All you do is make the design with beads,
iron it and stick on the clear case.

Really? That's so cool!

I know right. I can show you more DIY phone case ideas.

Yes, please!

OK, let's go!

Mm... this ice cream looks delicious!

We got to take a picture for Instagram and
show it to all our friends, right!

Wait, actually...

I want to have an ice cream on my phone for
ever and ever!

Make a cone out some light brown felt and
stick it to the case.

To make it more realistic I like to add a
few dark brown stripes in a cross pattern

like that.

All that's missing are some delicious ice
cream scoops.

What flavors would you go for?

I'm starting with a pink strawberry.

Next up is a yellow pineapple, and lastly
a scoop of vanilla.

Mm... I can't wait to eat this tasty creation!

Just kidding!

Our ice cream is obviously not edible, but
it surely looks amazing on the back of our phone!

Cool phone cases like that can be ridiculously
expensive, but we can make our own with just

a few dollars – Bingo!

These rainbow shoe laces surely look great
on my sneakers, but they will look just as

amazing on my phone case!

All you need is a silicone phone case in any
color of choice.

Grab an exacto knife and make small cuts along
the left and right side of the case.

Silicone cases like this are really inexpensive
and you can get them online or in actual stores.

Lead a shoe lace through the bottom parallel
cuts as you would do with your sneakers.

Continue making a zig-zag pattern as you move
up to the last pair of cuts.

Tie the shoelace ends into a bow to finish
up this cool phone case!

How flipping epic!

I'm obsessed with this phone case.

And a great thing is that you can switch out
the shoelaces any time and boom you get a
The Best iPhone 7 Cases | PCMag
completely new phone case.

Go for plain white, solid colored, rainbow
or even glitter shoe laces.

The options are endless and you'll have ton
of fun customizing your phone case for sure!

I am that clumsy person that always slaps
her own face with a phone!

This has to stop!

I've been having this phone case for a while
and it's time for a change!

Out with the old and in with the new.

Having a clear case and is seriously the best
thing ever if you get bored of phone cases quickly.

Stick a plain inexpensive pop socket on your
phone case.

On top of the socket glue a little fluffy
pom pom.

Add a pair of googly eyes for even more cuteness
and your phone case transformation is complete!

Pop sockets are so handy as they give you
a great grip and help you avoid the phone

on the face accidents.

On top of that, this pop socket looks just
out of this world adorable!

I honestly feel like I'm having a little pet
with me wherever I go!

How is it possible that my earphones always
get completely tangled with all sort of junk

that I have lying around in my bag.

Hair ties, bobby pins, clips, garbage – you
can literally find everything in there!

A solution to our problem is hiding inside
this Kinder egg!

The little plastic yellow egg can work great
as an earphones keeper.

I like everything cute and kawaii so let's
transform this egg into a pineapple.

Make little v's allover the egg using brown,
bronze or even black colored sharpie.

Surprise surprise, we love a good old pair
of googly eyes in the Sarties family, so let's

stick it on the pineapple.

The last thing missing are signature crown
leafs, which I made from a piece of green felt.

Stick it on and the pineapple king is born!

This little cutie is so adorable and he'll
take a great care of my earphones.

I am so excited to have a clean and organized
bag going forward.

Not only is our little pineapple friend super
useful, but it brings a huge smile on my face

every time I see it!

Such a cuteness overload!

How cool it would be to have a crazy hair
color like this?

Sadly I don't have the courage to pull it
off, but at least my phone does!

Stick a pair of eyes on the bottom of
the case.

Use a piece of furry fabric for an awesome
troll inspired hairstyle!

I like to hide the hairline with a bunch small
pom poms for a neat look.

This guy is just so awesome!
Overboard Small Phone Case Unisex Bag Dry - Black One Size for sale

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

xxxtentacion merching

clothes store

XXXtentacion Store